AD ID #2332
Mid Level. Part-Time Australia/Sydney Timezone 02:00 Pm-06:00 Pm
- To call our established database of members. Go thru a script which may vary from time to time, record their responses on an excel spreadsheet and email results daily to us.
- Knowledge in Marketing or Real Estate
- Experience in Appoinment Setting
- Good English skills
- Must be a Female applicant, have sense of humor and proficient in clearly speaking and good understanding of English Prompt response to sending feed back / results to us
AD ID #2328
Expert Level. Full-Time America/Los_Angeles Timezone 07:00 Am-04:00 Pm
- Should be able to build and lead a team.
- Should be able to provide mentoring and coaching as we grow from 4 to 25 inside sales representative.
- Should be able to demonstrate to his/her team how to do the job in an effective and caring manner.
- Analyze Marketing and Sales Results and collaborate with senior management to measure results of sales activities.
- Manage & Motivate the Inside Sales Team, both inbound and outbound to generate demand for our products, solution and services.
- Task would include hiring, training new hires, ongoing training and development, team based and one on one coaching, performance reviews, etc.
- Develop & Report Sales Metrics. Should be accountable for tracking and reporting on the performance and productivity of each Sales Associate at the individual level and team level.
- Should have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years of successful supervisory or management experience of inside sales professionals in a quota carrying environment.
- 3+ years of personal, successful sales experience meeting/exceeding quota.
- Demonstrated ability to generate/evaluate statistical performance information.
- Demonstrated success in building teams.
- Strong excellent interpersonal and verbal/written presentation communication skills.
- Experience in defining process and procedures for calling, reporting, training and metrics.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, B2B marketing, lead generation.
- Experience in selling software and services.
- Must be Detail-oriented, team oriented and action biased.
- Can multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities.
- Must have an excellent telephone and email to effectively interface with prospective customers and internal staff.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of building Inside Sales organizations for fast-growing companies.
- Someone who has excellent planning, time management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Must have a strong knowledge on CRM -- preferably Sales Force.
- Must have knowledge on different training, coaching, and motivation techniques.
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills for effective interaction with employees and customers.
AD ID #2284
Expert Level. Part-Time Australia/Sydney Timezone 01:00 Pm-05:00 Pm
- Call companies and offer SEO package
- Search your own leads
- Take care of sales email
- Call existing clients to upsell
- Very good in english language
- Pereferably with American Accent
- Can persuade people naturally
AD ID #2264
Expert Level. Full-Time Europe/Amsterdam Timezone 04:00 Pm-01:00 Am
- Handle sales chats/ Tickets ( Support )
- Filter and create leads and oppurtunities over Chats/Tickets
- Research over internet for new sales opportunities and leads, add them to the system
- Create LinkedIn profile who will be used to connect with current or potential clients (LinkedIn profile must be monitored by supervisor for first couple of months due integrity of company).
- Create WHT (WebHostingTalk.com) profile, seek for possible leads there as well and wisely collect them. In free time she/he can post some useful posts on WHT in order to promote our company in good light.
- Will be set as Moderator on our FaceBook Page, in order to filter possible negative comments and stay in interaction with positive comments made by our clients.
- Every week, must send report of at least 10 Leads generated on the Internet over various channels (this exclude Live Chat / Tickets)
- Attend to weekly team meetings.
- Prepare sales queries if he/she faces anything new and discuss within team on meeting or during day.
- Handle Phone calls from his/her own connections over assigned VOIP number.
- Give own advices and suggestions in order to improve sales, company and products.
- At least 1 year Webhosting sales or related experience.
- At least 2 years of Internet ( related) business.
- Any certificate from Sales, IT or Internet related field.
- Excellent English communication skills ( writing and speaking ).
- Good knowledge of work in WHMCS and cPanel/WHM
- Basic knowledge of DirectAdmin, SolusVM, Windows Server 2008
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X System ( how ping works, DNS Settings etc.)
- Quality mitigation of stress
- Excellent customer service
AD ID #2225
Expert Level. Full-Time Australia/Melbourne Timezone 09:00 Am-06:00 Pm
- The candidate may be involved in phone calls and time management relating to any of the business or even a doctor’s appointment for my daughter.
- Some help with paperwork, websites, general, organizational and time management tasks.
- Someone who is autonomous.
- Someone who is a good problem solver.
- With knowledge of IT, Telecoms or Constructions.
- Someone who has excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Must be alert and a fast learner.